Multi Agency Training Programme : Update October 2021 – Staying online until end of March 2022 and new Adolescent Safety Framework course
We previously shared that we were hoping to return to face to face learning in January 2022. However we have decided to remain online until the 31st March 2022. As before here’s a couple of things you need to know;
- If you already have a course booking for an event during January 2022- March 2022 and received a confirmation email saying this would be face to face and either a full or part day then this will now be delivered as a two and a half hour online webinar. You do not need to rebook….your place is secured. The webinar timing for your already booked place will be 10.00am to 12.30pm except for some of the dates for the Early Help Assessment training when this is 1.00 – 3.30pm. We are contacting everyone with a place already booked individually to let you know the training will now take place online and we will contact everyone again with all the pre-course information and link to join the webinar at least one week prior to the course.
- We have updated our training calendar to say all sessions are now on line until the end of March 2022. A link to this is below.
In the meantime many of you have shared with us how you have missed face to face learning with all the interactions and support this brings. Equally you’ve also shared how you’ve found the online sessions of real value, creative and aided attendance. So as we plan for our programme of learning for 2022/23 we are taking all of these reflections into account and aim to develop a learning offer that is flexible and meets everyone’s different learning styles.
New Adolescent Safety Framework Course
Plymouth is introducing a new way of supporting older young people experiencing harm outside the home called the Adolescent Safety Framework. As part of this we are delivering multi agency training courses on the new framework to explain what it is and what it means in practice. Below are the course dates and details for the sessions and you can book a space on these in the usual way. Our training calendar has also been updated with this new course. The links below will take you directly to our training calendar and detail of how to apply for our courses. For more information on the Adolescent Safety Framework please go to our dedicated page on this topic Adolescent Safety Framework
- Wednesday 10th November 2021 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Monday 22nd November 2021 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Monday 13th December 2021 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 19th January 2022 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 26th January 2022 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 9th March 2022 2.00pm – 4.30pm webinar via Microsoft Teams
For more information on the training programme including how to apply for a course please go to…