We currently have four subgroups within our Partnership:
- Quality Assurance (QAS)
- Responsible for seeking assurance that all agencies are doing what is needed to keep children and young people safe in Plymouth.
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review (CSPR)
- Responsible for the smooth and timely response to any serious incidents as well as considering other local and national learning.
- Workforce Development (WD)
- Responsible for delivering multi-agency training as well as seeking assurance from agencies that single-agency learning is in place and is sufficient to meet the needs of the workforce.
- Strategic Missing & Child Exploitation (SMCE)
- Responsible for the strategic oversight of Operational Missing and Child Exploitation (MACE) and seeking assurance that all agencies are doing what they need to in order to keep children and young people in Plymouth safe from exploitation.
Subgroup membership is made up from a range of agencies, differing slightly for each subgroup.
If you are a subgroup member then please do see our Subgroup Member Expectations document.
Alongside our subgroups we have two reference groups:
- Safeguarding in Education Reference Group (SERG)
- Young Safeguarders (YS)